Friday, October 17, 2008

WLS Learns!

Well, I am once again participating in a web 2.0 project to expand my mind and learn. (Yippeee!)
When I did this same thing with other librarians two years ago, I was very successful, and really enjoy my blog, Roseann-the-librarian.blogspot.com; and
going on FLickr to see pictures from our Riverfront Programs:
(Just Google us, for instance, Yonkers Library); contacting teens
via MySpace about our AniManga Club (See:URL: myspace.com/animangaypl);
and working in Wikipedia to create the Yonkers Public Library Page, with John Favareau, the local Historian.
Hope everyopone enjoys this program. I found it very useful.
We also created Wikis at our library to keep track of favorite websites for Ready Reference and frequently-asked-for webpage documents, like hard to locate tax forms. The sky's the limit!
Just have fun.

No comments: